PD340 C63, max. 80 m³/h
The PD340 is a high precision flow transmitter suitable for sanitary applications in the food industry as well as for industrial purposes. Due to its precision, PD340 is the preferred choice for custody transfer.
Optimised for high accuracy and linearity, even if the viscosity or the liquid changes. No moving parts, no maintenance. Volumetric measurement in m³, litres, U.S. gallons, etc.
Built-in features in all versions of the electronic module are: Simple display connection, two counters for totalising the volume flow, batch control function, two pulse outputs, and inputs for temperature sensor and digital signal.
Additional features are available in the extended version of the electronic module: 4-20 mA analogue output, built-in PI-regulator, 3-phased output, and fieldbus communication via P-NET, or via Profibus DP, using the PD385 Terminal box.
Read more details under the tab DESCRIPTION below.
High precision for sanitary applications – PD 340 Series
|Common features for all versions|
• Suitable for sanitary applications – Designed especially for the food industry.
• No moving parts – No maintenance.
• Volumetric measurement in m³, litres, U.S. gallons etc.
• Robust and compact design – Easy to mount, even in difficult applications.
• Factory configured to suit customer requirements.
• Constructed to be independent of variations in flow profile.
• High accuracy, even if the viscosity or the liquid changes.
• Change between different media liquids containing solids without any need for recalibration.
• Simple display connection (PD 210).
• Two built-in counters for totalising the volume flow.
• Optimised for high accuracy and linearity. Using the linearising function, it is possible to measure within a 1:100 turn down range. Therefore the meter can normally be chosen to have the same size as the diameter of the pipe work, and the cost of installation and any pressure drop can be minimised.
|Specific features for the standard and extended versions|
• Batch control function.
• Two pulse outputs.
• Inputs for temperature sensor and digital signal.
|Additional features for the extended version|
• 4-20 mA output.
• Built-in PI flow controller.
• 3-phased output.
• P-NET fieldbus communication interface (IEC 61158).
|Exclusive features for the Profibus version|
• PROFIBUS DP fieldbus communication interface (IEC 61158).
• Input for count stop.
• External diodes for power, flow rate and error state.
• Physical switches for easy addressing.
Flow transmitter - CAD Files
Datasheets, Manuals & Guides
Before planning your installation, please check our installation recommendations in order to ensure to mount the Flow Transmitter correctly in your system.
Check out the installation recommendations page.
The PD340 can be delivered with Profibus DP interface. Furthermore, existing PD340 Flow Transmitters, provided they are extended version, can also have this option, simply by changing the terminal box with the PD385 Profibus DP version. Please visit this page for additional information.
As an alternative to using the PD210 Display Unit as the tool for configuring the PD340, we can now deliver the PD688 Display with configuration program for PD340
Further Information can be found here.