High precision Flow Transmitter for sanitary applications
PD440 Series - New Generation
The new series of PD440 Flow Transmitters becomes available with advanced features such as measurement of temperature and conductivity.
The transmitter is programmable, enabling you to make compact stand-alone applications.
Pulse and analogue output 4-20 mA are present from the basic version.
Various fieldbus communication types can be added, depending on the terminal box.
• Can be rotated 360° for best mounting
• I/O signals – pulse, 4-20 mA
• Programmable in COPP
– RS485 based fieldbuses
• Wetted part: Reinforced polymer
• CIP / SIP up to 120 °C
• Contactless electrodes
• Compact – length only 150 mm
• Calibration data stored in meterhead
• Fully potted electronics
Contact us for availability of this new Flow Transmitter. Fill out the form below!
Approvals and certificates
Designed according to:
• Hygienic equipment design criteria
• MID (EU Measurement Instrument Directive)
• OIML R117-1
• Mechanically (adaptor)
• Display Unit
• VIGO6 tools
• NFC Android app