- Individually Configurable Digital I/Os for nominal 24 volts signals and 1 amp (2 Amp) loads.
- Built in input and output functions.
- Autonomous counting to 200 Hz
- Load current measurement
- Overload/Underload protection and Alarming.
- Advanced internal self testing.
- Wide power supply range.
- Wide temperature range.
The PD 621 has six general-purpose digital channels, which are normally all configured for either input or output. When configured as an input device, the BM 005 Base Module is used. When configured as an output device, BM 006 is used. Alternatively, by configuring channels 1-4 as inputs and channels 5 and 6 as outputs, the latter can use the two built in relays in BM 004). All of these combinations provide easy-to-use DIN-rail mounting.