The PD 3950 USB to P-NET Interface module provides an interface between the P-NET Fieldbus and a standard PC running VIGO The Fieldbus Management System version 5.7 or higher.
Using the PD 3950, any standard desktop, laptop or single board PC with a USB port, may be used as a node in a P-NET installation, in applications such as process and factory automation, machine control, building automation, data acquisition etc.
- P-NET Fieldbus communication interface.
- P-NET RS485, multi-master P-NET interface.
- Galvanically isolated P-NET communication port.
- Manual baudrate selection 9600, 76800 Baud.
- Can be connected to any standard USB port or USB HUB.
- Powered by the USB port via the USB cable.
- Supports firmware upgrade via USB.
- Channel for holding application licences.
- Compact designed, suitable for wall mounting, mounting underneath desk etc.
PROCES-DATA recommends that only the provided USB cable is used together with the PD 3950 USB interface.
Power consumption: Max. 246 mA
Ambient temperature range
Operating temperature: -25 °C – 70 °C
Storage temperature: -40 °C – 85 °C
Relative humidity: max. 95 %
EMC: EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-3