PD802 COPP DPI
Distributed Process Intelligence type, P-NET via Light-Link, RS-485, USB Interface, Dual 100 Mbit Ethernet
• Process Automation Controller
• Programmable in COPP
• P-NET via Light-Link, RS485 and Ethernet
• Dual 100 Mbit Ethernet switch
• USB Interface
• 256 MByte RAM, 16 MByte Flash, 32 KByte MRAM
• Battery Backup
• Micro SD-Card slot
• Wide Temperature range
• Wide Power Supply range
• Low Power Consumption
- Process Automation Controller
- Programmable in COPP
- P-NET via Light-Link, RS485 and Ethernet
- Dual 100 Mbit Ethernet switch
- USB Interface
- 256 MByte RAM, 16 MByte Flash, 32 KByte MRAM
- Battery Backup
- Micro SD-Card slot
- Wide Temperature range
- Wide Power Supply range
- Low Power Consumption
A PD 802 DPI is used to provide programmable intelligence for the local cluster via various communication interfaces:
P-NET Light-Link, P-NET RS485 and two Ethernet ports usingP-NET via UDP.
The device is programmable in COPP, which means that a part of, or complete automation application can be built and downloaded by the user. The program can make use of ready-made components to control and monitor any process or machine application, both locally in the device but also via the network interacting with other devices.
PD 802 is used with the BM 103 base module that provides the power supply connection and connection for all the communication interfaces.
The device can be fixed to the base module by means of a screw.