4 Individually Configurable Digital I/O’s for nominal 24 volts signals and 1 amp (2 Amp) loads, Built in input and output functions,
• Individually Configurable Digital I/Os for nominal 24 volts signals and 1 amp (2 Amp) loads.
• Built in input and output functions.
• Autonomous counting to 200 Hz
• Load current measurement
• Input Voltage measurement and scaling
• Overload/Underload protection and Alarming.
• Advanced internal self testing.
• Wide power supply range.
• Wide temperature range.
- Individually Configurable Digital I/Os for nominal 24 volts signals and 1 amp (2 Amp) loads.
- Built in input and output functions.
- Autonomous counting to 200 Hz
- Load current measurement
- Input Voltage measurement and scaling
- Overload/Underload protection and Alarming.
- Advanced internal self testing.
- Wide power supply range.
- Wide temperature range.
The PD 620 has four independent digital channels capable of being configured for input or output. Each channel is also capable of measuring a scaled voltage input, and can therefore be used as an analogue input device. It can be used with the BM 014 for direct I/O terminals or the BM 008 base module, where four output channels can be used with the four built in relays.
Power Supply DC: nom. 24.0 V, min. 18.0 V, max. 32.0 V
Ripple: max. 5%
Power consumption @ 24VDC
All outputs/inputs = ON: max. 45 mA
All outputs/inputs = OFF : max. 30 mA
Current requirement at power up: max. 60 mA
Input voltage at ON: < 3 V
Input voltage at OFF: > 9 V
Input hysteresis: min. 0.3 V
Input current at ON: max. 3.4 mA
Input frequency: max. 200 Hz
Start current (Duration max 2 sec.): max. 2 A *)
Load current at ON (Sink only): max. 1 A
Leak current at OFF: max. 500 μA
Short circuit cutoff delaytime (current > 2 A): max. 100 μsec
Oneshot and Dutycycle resolution: 15.625 msec
*) Enabled by setting MaxCurrent = 2 A, and MinMaxCurPreset = 2 seconds. By default, MaxCurrent = 1.0 and MinMaxCurTimer = 0.0.
Load current measurements
Accuracy: min. 2.5 %, +/-10 mA
Resolution: 2.4 mA
Repeatability: min. 1 %, +/- 10 mA
Current measurement update time:
Input voltage: 0 – 15 V
Resolution: 15 mV
Voltage measurement update time: 15.625 msec
Operating temperature: -25 °C – 70 °C
Storage temperature: -40 °C – 85 °C
Relative humidity: max. 95%
EMC EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-3
Vibration IEC 60068-2-6
Frequency range: 2-100 Hz
Frequency / amplitude: 2-10 Hz: +/- 5.0 mm
10-100 Hz: +/- 2g
Sweep rate: max. 1 octave/min
Number of axes: 3 mutually perpendicular