Tank Gauging Module, 5-ch.: Pressure, Analogue output 0/4-20 mA, Digital I/Os, Tank Gauging.
• Sensor type: Differential Pressure
• Measuring range: 3.5 bar (0..35 m H2O)
• Pressure connections nom. 0-3.5 bar
• Push-in tube connectors (Ø 3.17 mm Metal Work Connector)
• Pressure channel
• Analogue output 0/4-20 mA channel
• 2 Digital I/O channels, digital output max. 100 mA
• Tank Gauging channel (sounding table, etc.)
• 1 LED for Level
• 1 LED for Loop
• 2 LED for Digital I/O
• 2 LEDs for power On and Error indication
• Advanced internal self-testing
• Wide power supply range
• Wide temperature range
- Sensor type: Differential Pressure
- Measuring range: 3.5 bar (0..35 m H2O)
- Pressure connections nom. 0-3.5 bar
- Push-in tube connectors (ø 3.17 mm Metal Work Connector)
- Channel 1, Pressure channel
- Channel 2, Analogue output 0/4-20 mA channel
- Channel 3+4, Digital I/O channel, digital output max. 100 mA
- Channel 5 Tank Gauging channel (sounding table, etc.)
- 1 LED for Level
- 1 LED for Loop
- 2 LED for Digital I/O
- 2 LEDs for power On and Error indication
- Advanced internal self-testing
- Wide power supply range
- Wide temperature range
The PD528 Tank Gauging Module is designed to measure level and calculate contents in tanks. The module has two pressure gauges. The PD528 module features two pressure connections, one for measuring the level and one for top pressure / atmospheric reference pressure compensation, with one readout of the gauge pressure. The PD528 includes a pressure input channel used to handle the two pressure gauges. Channel 1 Pressure, Channel 2 analogue output 0/4-20 mA, Channel 3+4 individually configurable Digital I/Os for nominal 24 volts signals and max.100 mA load. Channel 5 TankGauging channel for sounding table data etc.
Calculation and internal control functions are being carried out by the PD528 module.
The module is fitted with two digital 24VDC inputs/outputs and one analog 0/4-20mA output, and can be configured to function as a stand-alone unit. As an example, the calculated contents 0-100 % can be redirected to the 0/4-20 mA output and the two digital 24VDC inputs/outputs can be configured to go on if the level in the tank reaches a certain level.
The PD528 is equipped with an optical P-NET Light-Link interface.
PD528 Tank Gauging Module is used with a BM014 Base module.
When used as a Tank Gauging Module.
– P1 shall be connected to the bottom pressure in the tank.
– P2 shall be connected to the top pressure in the tank.
– I/O1: The green LED shows the status of the Digital I/O no. 1 (Channel 3).
– I/O2: The green LED shows the status of the Digital I/O no. 2 (Channel 4).
– Level: The green LED indicates the current on the Analog 0/4-20 mA output. 0/4 mA no light, 10/12 mA half light, and 20 mA full light.
– Loop: The green LED will turn off to indicate if the is no load on the Analog 4-20 mA output.
If 0-20 mA is selected, the LED will always be on.
The PD528 module can also be used as a differential pressure transmitter.