- P-NET-RS485 or CAN bus interface
- Programmable in COPP
- P-NET via Ethernet (100Mbit)
- P-NET via Light-Link
- 256 KByte RAM, 512 KByte parallel Flash,
- 8 MByte serial Flash, 32 KByte MRAM
- LED for power On and Error indication
- Wide Power Supply range
- Wide Temperature range
- Low Power Consumption
A PD 610 COPP Gateway controller is used to provide communication gateway facilities for the local cluster via various
– P-NET Ethernet, P-NET Light-Link, P-NET-RS485 and CAN bus .
The device is programmable in COPP, which means that a part of, or a complete automation application can be built and downloaded by the user.
The program can make use of ready-made components to control and monitor any process or machine application, both locally in the device and via the network interacting with
PD 610 uses the base module BM 020 that provides a RJ-45 connector for the Ethernet communication and screw terminals that can be used for either the P-NET RS485 interface or
the CAN bus interface.
A switch on the BM 020 selects which interface to use:
P-NET-RS485 or CAN bus.
BASE MODULES SCHEMATICS